Hallmark University is a nationally accredited, co-educational facility with two campuses, both located in San Antonio, Texas. Both schools are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges and approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. The Texas Veterans Commission approves Hallmark University to train veterans. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approves Hallmark University, College of Aeronautics. Hallmark University does not deny admission to or participation in programs and activities or discriminate against students enrolled at the university on the basis of race, creed, color, age, sex, or disability (including students who have Hepatitis B in medical, nursing, and any health-related programs), national origin, or religion.
All admissions documentation must be received by the university before the school’s acceptance of the student and execution of the enrollment agreement. A parent/guardian’s signature is required for any applicants under the age of 18.
Graduate program applicants must also provide an official transcript showing completion of a bachelor’s degree from an approved accredited institution.
Undergraduate applicants are required to submit one of the following for verification of high school or equivalency completion:
- An official high school diploma or transcript indicating high school graduation date
- Official GED certificate or scores
- A certificate of release or discharge from active military duty (DD Form 214) indicating high school graduation or equivalent
- A certificate of Record of Military Processing, U.S. DD Form 1966/1 indicating high school graduation or equivalent
- An official college transcript that indicates the applicant has graduated from high school; or
- A degree from an accredited college or university or official transcript conferring degree earned
Resident applicants will be considered for acceptance and presented to the Acceptance Committee for approval once they have completed the following:
- Interview with Enrollment Advisor
- Completed the Risk Assessment Questionnaire (North Campus Only)
- Met the qualifying assessment/entrance score on all applicable entrance examinations and/or assessments
- Paid the required application fee
- Submitted a signed Enrollment Agreement
Previously completed coursework will be evaluated for eligibility to transfer credit. See Transfer Credit for previous education and residency requirements. All application requirements will be reviewed and evaluated on a case by case basis to determine whether or not the applicant can be academically successful at Hallmark University. Applicants will be notified of acceptance once he/she has been approved by the Acceptance Committee. Applicants denied entrance by the Acceptance Committee, will be refunded all paid application fees.