Anonymously Talk To Someone Who Understands
We have partnered with a new mental health service called TalkCampus. It’s a free app where you can talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health. Your student email address will give you free access, just download TalkCampus from the app stores.
TalkCampus is anonymous, it isn’t run by us and we won’t be able to see if you are using it, you also won’t be able to see where other students are from. TalkCampus is based around peer support; you can use it if you need some help yourself or you can go on there and listen and support others.
The platform is safe and moderated and is designed as a place where you can just be yourself and talk about how you’re really feeling. Student life can be tough and we know sometimes you might not want to talk to us about how you’re feeling. TalkCampus isn’t a replacement for counselling or professional support but is a great place to start talking and to make sure that however you’re feeling right now you’re not alone.
Download and Registration Instructions
- First visit the mobile app store on Google Play or the App Store and download the app
- Open the app and click on the Sign Up button on the home page
- Enter your Hallmark University student email address and choose a password
- To complete your registration, head to your student email and click on the “Confirm Registration” button within the TalkLife email you just received
- If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder
- After signing up, you can select in-app on your profile whether you are there to help or to get help or both
- You can also select any trigger categories from the settings menu to hide content that you feel sensitive to