Be apart of the Hallmark family and earn a degree online with the our complete support system. There are a variety of paths you can take to achieve your goals with Hallmark and online education allows you to pursue your passion in the comfort of your own home. Get started today and begin your journey towards professional success.
Hallmark online students have access to our extensive digital library where students can research and complete assignments utilizing academic and business databases, individual program resources plus other online assets. Our digital library can be accessed by any Hallmark student around the world with direct access to library staff.
Hallmark online students also have access to campus technical support online or via phone for Blackboard, email or other technical issues related to their course work and activities with Hallmark.
Online students have full access to our Student Affairs Office for graduate placement, individual student services, repayment management services plus other resources students need to succeed at Hallmark and in a professional environment.
The Bachelor of Science in Aviation Maintenance Management completion program is designed to teach students about the management discipline as it relates to the aviation maintenance industry. The program offers coursework that is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of their business and administrative skills, and to gain insight and knowledge in aviation maintenance management. Coursework will prepare the student to launch a career as an entry-level manager in aviation maintenance and as a leader in their respective field.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management program objective is to produce a graduate who understands the diverse areas of business and correlates each element to the overall goals and productivity of the organization. Upon graduation students will be prepared to enter a variety of careers in domestic or global business at the professional level.
Students in the Bachelor of Science program also have the opportunity to choose a concentration path for their business degree. Students interested in a concentration will work through the Bachelor of Science in Business Management general education, business core curriculum and management major course requirements. For their remaining credits students may choose a concentration area or diversify their education choosing across the concentration/elective courses (Information Technology, Accounting or Healthcare Management).
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program provides students with business and administration skills to be able to understand and meet business challenges using information technology tools, accounting, marketing and management.
The major in Business Administration prepares students for entry-level employment opportunities in business, industry, government agencies, and for graduate and professional study. Upon successful completion of the academic program in the department a student will earn the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
The Masters of Business Administration in Global Management program objective is to produce a graduate who understands the diverse areas of global business and correlates each element to the overall goals and productivity of the global organization. Upon graduation students will be prepared to enter a variety of careers in domestic or global business at the senior professional level.
The Masters curriculum is designed to produce well-rounded global business leaders; leaders that know the elements of power and understand how to use and respect those elements to drive a global organization forward. The curriculum prepares the students for the ongoing innovation in technology and changes in our global economy and how to effectively contribute to the innovation while managing the risks involved. The curriculum most importantly contributes to the personal development of the student by creating graduates who can effectively analyze their present situation (personal/professional), strategize and manage a plan, then embark upon a successful future.
Initially the student will spend a pre-term week developing critical thinking ability, communication skills, meeting with the Master’s Thesis Board and training on APA formatting for professional papers. The foundation needed for future development in quantitative reasoning will also be addressed. This initial (and the final week) of on campus orientation and Masters’ Thesis presentation will be done either on campus at Hallmark College or through an online webinar for distance learning students. The curriculum will follow with a set of advanced business courses, these are the courses needed to prepare the student to launch into their concentration coursework.
MBA Entrance Requirements:
1) Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
2) Undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or higher
3) Completion of one course in Statistics at the college level with a grade C or better
4) Completion of one course in Quantitative Methods, Calculus, or Pre-Calculus with a grade C or better
5) Completion of one course in Accounting at the college level with a grade C or better
6) Official undergraduate transcripts
7) Professional résumé and personal statement
8) Two letters of recommendation
9) International students: TOEFL score of 450 paper, 133 computer, or 45 internet-based.
10) Two typed essays
11) All admissions documentation must be received by the College prior to enrollment and final acceptance of the applicant.
GMAT is required under the following conditions:
– Bachelor’s undergraduate GPA 2.5-2.99 with REQUIRED coursework the candidate will need a GMAT score of a minimum of 440 within the first semester (2nd term)
– Bachelor’s undergraduate GPA 2.5-3.24 and has NOT met the MBA required undergrad coursework, the candidate may take the GMAT and score no less than 440 within the first semester (2nd term) in lieu of taking the prerequisite courses.
– Bachelor’s undergraduate GPA 3.25-3.49 and has NOT met the MBA required undergrad coursework, the candidate may take the GMAT and score no less than 380 within the first semester (2nd term) in lieu of taking the prerequisite courses.
– Bachelor’s undergraduate GPA of 3.5 and above and has NOT met the MBA required undergrad coursework, the candidate may take the GMAT and score no less than 320 within the first semester (2nd term) in lieu of taking the prerequisite courses.