Hallmark University is now partnering with the nonprofit charity FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) and together we are offering a $5,000 scholarship to high school graduates who have participated in the FIRST® Robotics Competition or FIRST® Tech Challenge. Interested students that meet the scholarship requirements can apply by filling out the application below and submitting the form along with the required documentation to our admissions department.
Application Deadline: September 1st, 2016
Requirements & Documentation:
- 2016 high school graduate
- Participant on FRC or FTC team
- One letter of recommendation (teacher, counselor, employer, pastor, etc.)
- Essay: “Life can be full of challenges and obstacles”Discuss a time when a challenge or obstacle stood
between you and your goal and how you responded. 200-400 words.
- Certified copy of high school transcripts
We at Hallmark University truly admire the FIRST® organization effort to develop young minds and foster innovative growth in science and technology programs around the country. It is an honor for us to work with an organization who shares our devotion to developing invaluable character traits in aspiring students.